RC Racer

will a revo front bumber mount fit the summit?

the revo number is 5335 and the summit is 5635. i know diffrent but the new spc and dewalt got me to jumping and my landings need alot pf work. my lhs has 5335. so will that hold me till I get a rpm one? thanks
    My posts and summit are a hazard to your health

RC Qualifier
    Yes the erevo mount will fit. It comes straight off the vehicle and the Summits slopes up. I actually installed the erevo fromt bumber mount and installed the Summit rear mount upside down, turned the rear bumper right side up, cut the X bracket out of the front body posts, cut off the bottom of the front and rear body post mounts and reinstalled the body and it dropped the body down about an inch. I think the Summit looks better this way and it lowers the center of gravity. As a stop gap the erevo front mount will work.

RC Champion
    I am using the Revo front mount as well since I lowered my body almost an inch,

I kept the rear bumper where it was,
    ERBE, ERBE, Summit, Slash 4X4, Bandit,

RC Champion
    I used the rpm front and rear mounts on mine and also lowered the body. Looks way better that way and climbs better

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Crock View Post
    I used the rpm front and rear mounts on mine and also lowered the body. Looks way better that way and climbs better
    Nirvana - I just installed a spare erevo front mount to the rear mount and it worked great. It raised my rear bumper from where I had it (see previous reply) and the body tucks right in behind the bumper. I didnt have to cut the body to make it fit. Thanks guys for the information.