Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ok guys i with put them on ebay and see what i get for them and thanks for the sweet idea....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!

RC Qualifier
    What shock springs are those? The red ones?

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by saternal View Post
    Is this the part number SPTST6845B?
    Yes it is.....

Quote Originally Posted by tjtoed View Post
    What shock springs are those? The red ones?
    They are Integy. Part of the MSR9 set. Part number INTT7984. I use the black springs as well from the set.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 04-02-2013 at 07:39 PM. Reason: merge

RC poster
    Sorry for the noob question, but what is that dust/debris cover over the electrics on the chassis?

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by unarmedwoody View Post
    Sorry for the noob question, but what is that dust/debris cover over the electrics on the chassis?
    Its a mesh covering that keeps dirt and other particles out of the main chassis to protect the components inside while allowing air to pass through for cooling.
    Stampede 4x4
    Anza Slash VXL
    Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by unarmedwoody View Post
    search outerwears. just ordered one myself!

RC poster
    Hey Crackelaktor nice build, I want one just like it! My pede is down at the moment and ordering everything at once to save on shipping sounds like a great idea, but I have one problem, I have no idea what to order. Well I know a few things but not exactly sure on all the mating parts.

It sure would be nice if I could get my hands on all the part numbers from the items you ordered!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Crackelaktor View Post

Brothers ready with their shrouds ready for some track time. Running 10000mah 2 cell in these and then 6400mah 3 cell. The black one runs 3850mah 4 cells in wide open areas. Mental it is.....

After the track. Threaded wheel hex and broken roll cage. That's the game
    I was planning on buying that roll cage but looking at where it's connected seems pretty weak when being bashed hard?

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by jtalaue View Post
    I was planning on buying that roll cage but looking at where it's connected seems pretty weak when being bashed hard?
    That's what I thought when I installed these. After some months of abuse (only 2s) the metal has bent a bit near the mounts, and the screws have bent a little. The plastic around the mount seems fine. Still usable.

In a typical sessions these land from about 10-12 feet on their lids onto cement many times. One session of this has destroyed a stock body.

RC poster
    Dude these Stampedes are sic. I want ALL your upgrades. I was considering the proline powerstroke shocks instead of the big bores though. Any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by brushless stampy View Post
    Dude these Stampedes are sic. I want ALL your upgrades. I was considering the proline powerstroke shocks instead of the big bores though. Any thoughts?
    If put together well they are an awesome shock but I love my big bores because I can beat on them and they just keep on ticking.plus welcome to the forum and the addiction.....peace
    Famous last words...watch this!!!!