RC poster

center drive shafts

Anyone know who makes upgraded center drive shafts for a revo 3.3? Not the e revo. Found lots for e revo but none for nitro reco.

RC Qualifier
    I use the THS center drive lines. Just be careful ordering from THS there is 3 different part number for the THS drive lines.
    " You just got passed by a Traxxas"

RC Qualifier
    traxxas themselve??

I think Dynamite (if the brand gets erased then another word for the brand might be "TNT" as in explosive) did some cheaper options which I have used and they do the job with the 3.3, I dont have a big block or anything else to run them with like a Picco but I have just put a set on My Erevo mamba monster and if they last on 6S lipo's on that then they will stand up to any nitro motor you can strap to your chassis... will ley you know when I run them.

ahhhh wait!!!!!! confession, im telling lies.... they didnt fit......lol,lol,lol.... no really I baught them and the fitting part that would go on to the transmission wouldnt fit over the transmission output shafts it was like a 1mm to small to fit over the shaft poor design. I fitted the same brand driveshafts nad they seem to be holding up on the revo .3.3 and have just put some on my erbe to test.
    Last edited by RevoDeano; 03-22-2013 at 02:35 PM.

RC poster
    I have a picco .26max jl red dot buku clutch Robinson racing spur and bell mip front and rear axels just need a good pair of center drives

RC Racer
    I'm using mip cvd center shafts that was for the t Max. Now with my lrp BB and 1/8 buku clutch I had to move the trans forward about 1/4". The mip t max shafts do fit but there pretty much extended as far as they can go. I'm going to order longer male shafts to compensate, but they are doing fine....
    If it ain't broke, fix it till it is! BB Revo

RC Qualifier
    THS (same company that makes the exhuast pipe everyone loves including me) has different length drive shafts that are build just like the Traxxas steel axles except the THS drive lines are black steel. So if you have Center diff w/ rear brakes, FOC or reverse THS has a set that fits. They are very strong and have not had a single issue with them. When i ordered my THS pipe and drive lines with a extra manifold the sent me a free "spring tool" so im sold THS is a great company with high quality parts.
    " You just got passed by a Traxxas"