RC poster

Cool anyone in sacramento?

is anyone bash in sac or sac county?

look up: the finisher, i believe he is in Sac. wish i was closer dang no one here to bash with
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    Yessir! I'm in sacramento. Got a bunch of stuff to bash with too! What part of sac are you in?
    addicted much....

Quote Originally Posted by the finisher View Post
    Yessir! I'm in sacramento. Got a bunch of stuff to bash with too! What part of sac are you in?
    haha i knew you would chime in here. hopefully someone to bash with.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    Yeah, the more, the merrier! My older boy just went brushless so that's three just in my little family that are ready to go! Mike you're gonna have to make stop one of theae days and do Ime bashing as well. I just got a erevo with mm sysem.....wow! Fun.
    addicted much....

RC Qualifier
    Hello. Do any of you have a Summit? I live in the Sacramento area and Im looking for some great places to bash and rock crawl with the Summit.

RC Qualifier
    Got a mini summit. Got a emaxx, erevo, merv, p2de, and a slash. Where do you take your summit?
    addicted much....

RC Qualifier
    I have a construction site out at Natomas where I run the summit and my slash and savage. I also run the Summit at some different access points along the American river. Latest place I found with lots of rocks is Oak Breach up at Granite Bay Folsom Lake. Where do you like to run?

RC Qualifier
    I've been going to a disc golf course at marconi and arcade. also a little nature area tucked away by san juan and winding way. But I haven't found any places that are "the spot" yet. I think a construction site would be fun. I have seen a spot at one of the american river acces points that looked like fun. Problem is I can't remember which one it was. It was up by fair oaks and hollister or something like that.
    addicted much....

RC Qualifier
    Yeah alot of fun spots down by the river. Except in some places you have to pay to get close. I also race my Slash over at LSR Speedway. Haven't been there in about a month but I plan on getting back out there soon. The Slash is a perfect compliment to my Summit!