Thread: traxxas

RC Racer

traxxas

i'm NOT complaining but does any one else think it takes traxxas a wile to process parts that you have to ship back to them in return for new ones or is it just me? because i have been without the parts to run my truck for 3 weeks

RC Champion
    Three weeks isn't too bad for product repair. Just my opinion. I'm sure it just feels like a reallly long time, because you don't have your car. I can relate at least, as sometimes it takes me a couple of weeks to get a part that's out of stock.
    Make it idiot-proof and along comes a better idiot

RC Qualifier
    I'd say its pretty good! 1 week shipping, one week repair, and another week shipping back..doesn't seem like to many delays
    You ain't bashin unless your crashin!!

RC Qualifier
    lots of things you ship back for repair and such usually 4-6 week turn around or more, I know it seems like forever but not really that long, I dont like waiting 3 days for parts though
    Let's Go Steelers!!!... KCCO

I agree with the previous posts it isn't really that long, but your situation is why it's always good to have a backup plan.
    Donít handicap children by making life easy

RC Champion
    If you want you can send it to me and I'll repair it way faster. I can fix most rc items in a day or less. lol jk
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"