RC Qualifier

official 1/8 & 1/10 track regulations

Hi all,

I am trying to find official regulations for off road 1/8 and 1/10 tracks... Ie the width it must be and track length etc to confirm to offical rules.. and any other rules or ristrictions ie must haves for the track... I have designed a track and Im planning to build it if I can get some space sorted... I want to make sure its to race spec and race legal this way I could consider starting a club and race properly useing it.

I can establish ROAR or vehicle restrictions larter but for now am just interested in track spec..

I know it seems a lot of work but the only local track is over 70miles away nad in th UK here we dont have many so If I can do this it will be great...

Location will be Peterborough UK.
    thanks..

RC Champion
    Not quite sure but this sub forum is for full scale short course.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Enthusiast
    Go to the ROAR site. When there you can get the 2013 rules in PDF form. Search by using the little search box in the file and you will be able to find the track specs for the different types of vehicles and their rules for all kind of things. Our track uses the 8' track width for 1/10th size (Slash/Rustler size vehicles) there are specs for the turns and jumps that can give you basic ideas.

Here is the link to the ROAR rules page...

http://www.roarracing.com/?page_id=10
    Founder of H.U.A.
    Hop Ups Anonymous