RC Qualifier

What you guys think?

So ever since my new r/c I haven't gave my slash as much attention now that I'm more into racing rather then bashing now but I'm thinking of this upgrade for my slash, let me know what you guys think
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-Slas...item5653b85c93

RC Champion
    I think it will help you out a lot in the racing scene. I had these upgrades on my slash before selling it off. (I bought a slash 4x4.)
    It will track straighter and be more stable. I loved the powerstroke shocks over my big bores. They work really well and the tuneability was nice
    Rustler, Bandit, Summit, Emaxx, Rally, and Alias

RC Enthusiast
    Ya, if your seriously racing every week! Otherwise, with a good set-up, proper tires, and alot of practice, a stock slash vxl can be competitive IMHO!

I must say that I would buy them if I could..
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by XRated View Post
    So ever since my new r/c I haven't gave my slash as much attention now that I'm more into racing rather then bashing now but I'm thinking of this upgrade for my slash, let me know what you guys think
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-Slas...item5653b85c93
    Do it I'm in ur boat. I'm going more track setup then bashing. I just order that pro line LCG chassis then ill be getting the power strokes next

RC Qualifier
    Yea I might have to, but I just parted out that kit and if I buy it all individual it'll be cheaper

RC Qualifier
    I say do it. I love my PL LCG. But....I only race with it. And I wouldnt use it for bashing but that's personal preference.
    2wd slash, PL LCG, CC 3800, Powerstrokes, S6040

RC Enthusiast
    I don't know. I mean if you are racing every week than sure, but if you are not, I would just upgrade it slowly.

RC Qualifier
    I say get the shocks and protrac kit and see how you like it. Then buy the LCG kit if you need it. Like you said, buying it all at once doesn't save any money. You already have one dedicated racer, so no need to double up on that. You can keep the slash bashable for when you feel like getting all crazy.
    I Wanna Go Fast!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by snicklefritz View Post
    I say get the shocks and protrac kit and see how you like it. Then buy the LCG kit if you need it. Like you said, buying it all at once doesn't save any money. You already have one dedicated racer, so no need to double up on that. You can keep the slash bashable for when you feel like getting all crazy.
    Yea you're right on that 1, it'd probably be best to have something to bash around as well

RC Enthusiast
    When I either get my Boss 302 or my XO-1, I will probably do the same with my Slash. I would definitely just get part by part one at a time. It's more cost effective.