Thread: Where can I????

RC Racer

Where can I????

Where can I find a wire extender for my ESC that will work? I want to move my receiver to the front of my Proline chassis but I cant because the ESC has to be in back and the wire wont reach. I bought one off ebay and got it here and it didnt work. It clipped together and seemed right but no power made it through.

RC Champion
    Make sure that the right wires are connecting like red to red and black to black. It could just be upside down.
    Land of the free?

RC Champion
    The Traxxas colors will be red, black and white. Most after market servo, ESC, etc extensions will be red, black and orange or brown. If it doesn't work as in your case, just try flipping it around (180 degrees) from the way you had it plugged in.
    Red is always in the middle a generally no harm occurs when plugged in the wrong way.
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC Racer
    Thanks. It was my mistake and I must have put it together with the wires facing the wrong way. I just did it again and it works just fine. Just a dumb mistake on my part.

RC Champion
    That's ok, I've been doing this with RC airrplanes long before I started with RC cars and on occasion I still do it. And I would be willing to bet we are not alone!!!!!!
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis