Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    dam just realized your running the xl2 . So when you run at the track do you run on 4S or 6S ? I have a spare xl2 sitting around and was debating if I could run 4S through it at the track .
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER

RC Qualifier
    Here is to show how torn up my body has gotten. It was actually worse but I shoe gooed it with drywall tape.

XO-1 and DM-1 side by side.
    Traxxas gone bye bye!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. humayrayakongkinaon's Avatar
    is your XO-1 lighter than your DM-1?
    | Rally GT8 Powered By CC | BackSl4sh Roadrunner |

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyG6 View Post
    dam just realized your running the xl2 . So when you run at the track do you run on 4S or 6S ? I have a spare xl2 sitting around and was debating if I could run 4S through it at the track .
    Yeah I run 4s through it all the time. The track I run at is too small for 6s. I don't even think the Xl2 gets warm. lol I have it geared 20/46 right now.
    Last edited by Sierravmax; 04-22-2013 at 09:14 PM.
    Traxxas gone bye bye!

RC Qualifier
    uh ohh somone been smacking the boards . I wonder if that Ipanema warrior body will hold up better .. Honestly I love having a race theme lookin car with all the sponsor decals on it but for the track and the fact that I hit the boards everytime coming off the straight entering lol its not worth it , just better off buying a Pf8 body , its cheap and can fit 325 and 360mm bodies .

I have some spare cash but not sure which route togo now , ur way seems easier just drill diff holes and cut what the top brace and center shaft . I have a spare chassis thats bent and the back after going through dollarhobbyz spare parts site which is cheaper then ebay , all parts I needed came out to like $245 to complete a roller lol
    wish I had kept all those spares when I sold my last xo-1 , what I get for trying be a nice guyhahahao

also like just told humayra , try the alpha slicks from bruckners , I just seen my buddys gt2 and holy cow that thing hooks up like crazy . just try to get the right shore for the temps u expecting . those tires where like glued to the ground kid u not

is your motor the Big Block 1717?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by humayrayakongkinaon View Post
    is your XO-1 lighter than your DM-1?
    The XO-1 feels slightly lighter. Tried holding them while on the old bathroom scale and maybe it is 1/2 a pound lighter? I need to get access to my buddies freon scales so I can get an accurate reading.
    Traxxas gone bye bye!

RC Qualifier
    is your motor the Big Block 1717?
    Nope I am running 2200kv's on both. One is the black Traxxas version, and the other is the green Castle.
    Traxxas gone bye bye!

what's great about the XO-1 is that most of the electronics and stuff are in the middle, gives it more center of gravity.
    My Rally GT8 is much lighter than my XO-1, if my Rally GT8 fully loaded with 4s in it, it even out with my XO-1 GT8.

RC Qualifier
    your basically running the same parts , no?
    that chassis cant be that much weight diff i would think

RC Qualifier
    Oh and by the way I finally decided to try the Suprasales wheels and slapped them on my truggy. It was actually doing pretty good on the track. I had some 1/10th scale touring cars having a hard time keeping up with me. lol
    Traxxas gone bye bye!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by BennyG6 View Post
    your basically running the same parts , no?
    that chassis cant be that much weight diff i would think
    The XO-1 chassis is thinner and also the diffs aren't as bulky. The DM-1 has heavier control arms, and the battery tray weighs more. I think they both weigh around the 8lb mark without bodies.
    Traxxas gone bye bye!

Quote Originally Posted by Sierravmax View Post
    Oh and by the way I finally decided to try the Suprasales wheels and slapped them on my truggy. It was actually doing pretty good on the track. I had some 1/10th scale touring cars having a hard time keeping up with me. lol
    LOl, that's funny...(1/10 having hard time keeping up). which suprasales did you get the slicks or threaded ones?

RC Qualifier
    LOl, that's funny...(1/10 having hard time keeping up). which suprasales did you get the slicks or threaded ones?
    Well to their defense maybe they were just to scared to catch up with me and pass me. lol I have the spoked ones with treads. Later after the track was put up I threw a 6s in the truggy and I had blast sliding it around. I could do a 6s speed run and turn with no worries of it flipping over.
    Traxxas gone bye bye!

RC Qualifier
    Anyone's still running 360mm chassis version