RC Qualifier

Factory ON/OFF Switch Alternative

These SPST switches are a environmentally sealed switch. You can still get them at Radio Shack (or a good electronics store), and they are a lot better than the slider switches that originally come with the Mamba monster. I know a lot of guys just cut out the switch, and tie the two wires together. But, I like having the switch. Anyway, if you do too, then you might want to give this a try.

Also, this window screen has worked very well keeping the rocks out of my ESC. It works so well that I installed it on my motor fan too. It only takes a few minutes to do, and you don't need glue or anything.

Last edited by ReglarDude; 06-11-2014 at 06:11 PM.

RC Qualifier
    I thought for sure you guys would like my alternative switch idea. It's easy to do, it's a way better switch, and you don't have to worry about little rocks getting stuck in it jamming it up...oh well, on to my next RC modification adventure. (lol)

My next mod adventure is going to be a sleeved tube that fits over the drive tube where the motor is, so that the blue drive shaft tube doesn't get all tore up with rocks getting caught up between it and the motor.
    Last edited by ReglarDude; 06-26-2014 at 07:49 PM.