RC Qualifier

What should I do? up grade or stick with it

Hey guys i recently when't lipo and After 6 or 7 runs my brushed motors are busted and I think I can save up the money to buy a castle mamba 2 esc and a mamba 2200kv motor. I have burned through 8-10 brushed motors and I bought it the year before last . So the mm2 with 2200kv is like $238 bucks. So the question is should I save my money (new truck?) and buy the 2 titans or buy a mamba monster 2 esc and a 2200kv bl motor? What would you do?

RC Champion
    Go to brushless. Do not pass GO, do not waste any more money on brushed. Go directly to brushless.

The food tastes better, the girls are prettier and the cars are so much faster...
    Make it idiot-proof and along comes a better idiot

RC Racer
    IMO if i were u i would get a velenion vxl and run that thay can be had for cheap. and are wayyy faster then brushed. it will save u money i think castle even makes the velenion. am i right? but it should be enough for u for now. depending what u put it in pede/slash/ it will be more then fun no more busted motors for u and save a little loot.
    NO U CANT DRIVE MY SUMMIT!

RC Qualifier
    ok thanks guys i am going to get the old 1/16 slash back in working order this week and hopefully sell it and buy a mamba monster i might do a build series to

RC Qualifier
    Go MM2

That's the route I'm going once I'm done modding my rockstar slash

RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)
    Sig edited for awesomeness. NC

RC Qualifier
    im going mm2, but thanks for the fall back idea zball

RC Racer
    I just went brushless for $-120 shipped with a 150A ESC and 2100KV 4-pole. The thing RIPS!

I would not recommend doing anything 1/10th scale on an EMaxx, the VXL motors and esc are to small.
    E-Maxx 150A and 2100kv 4-pole