RC Competitor

Traxxas Slash: The Livestrong Edition

Would anyone here be in support of the idea of Traxxas creating a Slash: Livestrong Edition with the famous Black and Yellow colors to the body and the Yellow colored rims? This would be Traxxas commitment in support of the Livestrong Foundation.

RC Qualifier
    I could care less. It it would not influence my purchase. Now if it offered some hop ups over a standard slash I might be compelled to purchase.
    Last edited by geeves; 03-14-2013 at 05:50 AM.
    My wife hates it but I love It.

RC Enthusiast
    With all the hate directed toward Lance Armstrong, I would be surprised if they did this. I know that the live strong foundation is more than just Lance, but he really has been the face of it.

However, that is an awesome idea for a paint-job. I am going to be painting my first body soon. This would be pretty simple to do and could come out really cool.

RC Qualifier
    Who would care? Another pre-painted body with no change in chassis content?

Give us a 2WD Ultimate, with aluminum corners, GTR shocks, S1 tires, and a SEALED DIFF! Ice the cake with a LCG chassis, if you want.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaster75 View Post
    Who would care? Another pre-painted body with no change in chassis content?

Give us a 2WD Ultimate, with aluminum corners, GTR shocks, S1 tires, and a SEALED DIFF! Ice the cake with a LCG chassis, if you want.
    If that actully happned a lot of aftermarket companies would be crying in their soup. And I def wouldn't but a slash just because of that body, I doubt many people would

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2