RC poster

Just a question about cooling.

I just recently got my Spartan and I plan to upgrade the cooling system. I want to have separate cooling systems for the motor and ESC. I'm planning to get a rudder with dual water pick ups holes and I plan to change the stock water jacket to an aluminum water jacket. So my question is, since I'm adding another cooling system; do I need to add another water outlet or can I just use a T, Y splitter to connect the hoses coming from the motor and ESC and just have them empty on one water outlet. Would one outlet suffice, or should I add another water outlet? Please Help.

RC Qualifier
    yes, that should work.
    what's up guys

RC Champion
    You should add an additional water outlet. when you combine the two you will restict the water flow. It is easy a
    dd the additional outlet.
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC Qualifier
    With two seperate cooling systems you can visually inspect them when the boat passes by to insure water flow for both the esc and motor.

RC Enthusiast
    I agree, is two completely separate cooling systems. Dual pick up in the rudder. One going to the ESC and the other to the motor, with separate exits from the hull. But if you can't wait for the dual pick up to arrive, run the "Y" splitter off the single pick up and separate exits.

RC Qualifier
    Here is an image to look on

This is an easy mods. Totally recommended.
    Sharing is the best thing to do on EARTH legally.

RC poster
    Okk yeah I'll just add another water outlet so there won't be any restriction in the flow of the water. Thank you guys for all the help. I really appreciate it.