Thread: Dear moderators

RC Qualifier

Dear moderators

Dear mods,
    I just wanted to thank you to all the mods on traxxas, I was on another rc forum and it was a thread about an inappropriate subject!! The moderators did not even think twice about saying something!! That was it for me, I PMed the mods and said this is not right and there are younger kids on there, so it was the end of that forum.
    I just wanted to say to all the mods thank you for all the hard work and time you guys put into this forum, even though people may not like the rules and get angry about them. i know you guys don't really get thank you'd, so if you other guys want to say thank this is what this thread is for!!!
    Last edited by Dadx2mj; 03-07-2013 at 09:12 AM.

RC Champion
    Hibernating in my basement, trying to see just how many RC projects i can work on at one time!!
    Yeah, sometimes on other forums, you're even afraid to ask a question because there's always someone waiting to attack you. Sometimes I feel bad for new guys on other forums, because instead of an answer, they get "Are you too dumb to use the search function?" or "There have been threads about this already!" I do like that the mods on here are so diligent about flaming. Part of this hobby is to help the new guys, not make them feel bad because their "noobs."

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    Slash BL-Pede-E 4Tec-FLM EMAXX-Wraith-AX-10-SCX-10

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXXXMASHER View Post
    Yeah, sometimes on other forums, you're even afraid to ask a question because there's always someone waiting to attack you. Sometimes I feel bad for new guys on other forums, because instead of an answer, they get "Are you too dumb to use the search function?" or "There have been threads about this already!" I do like that the mods on here are so diligent about flaming. Part of this hobby is to help the new guys, not make them feel bad because their "noobs."

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2
    I agree and if there is a frequently asked question people will help or give you a link to another thread that will help you.

+1 On everything that has been said here!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Racer
    ive been disciplined and i love them!!

RC Champion
    thanks for keeping a clean forum mods
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.

Now hold on just a minute here do you guys know what your saying!!!! ooh no people have fallen for the old mod trick..... man i thought it would take years for people to catch that....noo dont give in to the mods.......

Haha just had to have my laughs about this subject thread. mah this forum is great compared to what i have seen on others not to mention i like the way the mods catch things fast and there are no annoying ads here. I dont mind the mods there cool after all its their job they took so i dont hold anything against them if/when i get points ever
    Last edited by mike-susieq1; 03-22-2013 at 06:50 PM.
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Qualifier
    I just feel like I get to much attention from them
    You ain't bashin unless your crashin!!

I just feel like I get to much attention from them
    Your trying too hard!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde