RC Qualifier

Interior for proline baja bug

I have an EXO interior laying around and this idea hits me this morning.

It's not a perfect fit but good enough for me and the girls I go with! It still leaves room to switch the battery out (I use Velcro) and hopefully doesn't block ventilation to the Esc. We'll see.
    I Wanna Go Fast!

That's neat,if you have clear window's it really ad's to the real look,if you know what I mean?
    Nice job.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Enthusiast
    Looks awesome!!!

RC Qualifier
    Thanks, guys. I have a dashboard that I can fit in, too and that will eliminate the gap below the front window. Unfortunately this little project is low on my to-do list right now. I have two cars to get ready to sell and a scale crawler to put together. I'll post up again later to show how the mounting worked out.
    I Wanna Go Fast!

RC Qualifier
    What wheels and tires are you running
    Race Rustler 18/84
    http://tinyurl.com/5u8ave

RC Qualifier
    Those are the 1.9 Axial Ripsaws. I think they look realistic and that's why I like em. They're a soft, rock crawling tire. They give great traction on the slash but are sloppy for track use. Good for bashing. I had bad luck with them one day at a track when running a Castle brushless combo on 3s. I kept removing the bead because they ballooned so much! I ran them last weekend on a brushed combo with better luck.

I just got some RC4WD Dirt Grabbers that look like BFG All Terrain 1:1 tires. I'm throwing them on the front of this bug for more of the "scale" look. I'm having fun with this right now.
    I Wanna Go Fast!

RC Racer
    Nice job - I need to revisit the interior on my Rustler Bug. I have the Pro-Line Pro-Driver SC Interior (PL3347-00) in my "Clash1" but for the next one I think a little more detail is in order.

The Wraith interior is nice but may need too much clearance, there is also the Pro-Line PL-C Interior for 1/10th Crawlers (PL3337-00) there is also the HPI Apache C1 Cockpit (107174).

I was also wondering about "levelling out" the JCONCEPTS overtray and using some figures/accessories on top of that as another option.

RC Qualifier
    The wraith might work with an LCG chassis. Mmm . . . That one is neat because it has the full seats.
    I Wanna Go Fast!