RC Racer

would this work?

would this HSN work for a 3.3 carb?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-5250...item3cd00666c4
    i stripped the HSN or something, all i know is i need a new one and i cant find one for the 3.3 they all say 2.5!

RC Racer
    U probubly didnt strip the needle....u stripped the carb body and probubly cracked it, its hard to see it tho ud think it wasnt. Lemme guess u forgot one of those washers on the banjo? Cuz thats wat happend to me once upon a time, instede of repairing this carb, get the losi 3.4....unreal

If it keeps untheading, that just reenforces my theory of it being cracked. Just liquid gasket the crap outta it and thread lock the needle for now....untill losi comes in!
    Last edited by StixXxJaTo88; 04-02-2013 at 06:00 PM.
    Jato 3.3 Pede 2.5R Rusty 3.3

RC Qualifier
    Jato 3.3, Revo .28 JL Max, Nitro Stampede 3.3

RC Racer
    @stixx, yup upon farther inspection i didnt strip the needle, i stripped the carb body. and i was about to buy a 3.4 losi carb off ebay for 28$ but then the next day when i got my pay check someone else already bought the last one it was brand new still in packaging also! and on the losi website they're like 45$.... and ive spent over 150$ on parts for my jato in the past few days so i think im gonna hold off on the losi carb for a little.

RC Racer
    Well when u can....its an amazing upgrade! Well worth it
    Jato 3.3 Pede 2.5R Rusty 3.3