RC Qualifier

Anyone every had this happen?

So today my mate and I were taking a Ford Hot Rod, that my dad had just finished fixing at his shop, with a 350 Chev (weird I know) putting out about 500 horsepower, for a spin and the suicide door didn't close properly on my side. Well anyways I was holding the door to make sure it didn't come open which I didn't expect it to, next thing I know we've hit a bump at around 90mph and the door came open. Had to be one of the scariest moments of my life! Dad wasn't very happy though because when the door came open it bent over centre and cracked the fibre glass and bent the door hinges, now he has to pay for it Anyone else ever had an experience like this?
    Slugs are just naturally aspirated snails

RC Qualifier
    The right thing to do would be to cough up some cash to help cover that expense, instead of saying he has to pay for it. No offense, just sayin. I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Sent from my Galaxy S2 Skyrocket, using Tapatalk 2.
    Who needs nitro, when you got LiPo?

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    The thing to do would be, dont drive a car with suicide doors that dont close properly. Theres a reason modern cars DONT have suicide doors and a reason they are called suicide doors to begin with. You just learned why.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ