Well...after a couple weeks living in a freezer bag in a zillion pieces...the Summit is finally back together.
The diffs are both now shimmed,the twisted rear center shaft(and the front one) have been replaced with the steel Traxxas shafts,and the long travel rockers were ditched in favor of a set of blue aluminum Revo rockers.
I also replaced both bumpers...and installed a Axial light kit.
While I was at it...I removed the rear bumper mount and replaced it with a Revo wing mount.(had to notch the rear of the body to make it fit.)
The reason for this was because when you put a wheelie bar on the back of a Summit using the factory bumper mounts...it flexes really bad.By replacing them with the wing mount..it makes it really rigid and a lot more effective.