RC poster

ez peak plus says 'full' when done charging

1. after my batteries are fully charged the chime goes on, I know thats normal but my question was when i press stop the chime is still on and like seconds later the chime turns off and I can go back to the battery type display screen, basically when i press stop, the chime still stays on for a couple seconds, is this normal?

2. does the ez peak plus have an on/off switch, or do you simply disconnect it to turn it off?

3. I have an ez peak plus, and traxxas 5000mah 3s packs, how do I set the storage mode for these batteries if I wanna store them for a couple days?

thanks
    Last edited by TRAXXAS_Z71; 03-11-2013 at 01:29 AM.

Welcome to the fourms!

1:When I hit stop on my EZ Peak Plus, the chime stops the secound I press stop, so I'm not sure if that's normal.

2: It doesn't have a on/off switch, you just plug it in to turn it on, and unplug it to turn it off.

3: Did your charger come with the manuel? The manuel has all the info you need in it.

Hope this helps!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh 1/18 Rally/Teton T-Maxx

RC poster
    thanks for the info! ill be sure to read more about it on the manual, im new to the forum also, so I thought id ask a few questions, cheers

RC Qualifier
    I don't a Traxxas EZpeak but wanted to say Welcome to the Forum!