Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RC Champion
    Looking good!
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Qualifier
    Got the body painted. Im going to add tint later on I forgot to pick some up.

RC Champion
    Looking good, I might be getting mashers soon but think I'm still gonna get desperado's because I want black chrome.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Qualifier
    I had mashers they are nice tires, and the extra offset is a must. I can't wait to get the f11 wheels mounted up to the trenchers. I looked hard to get the skinny trencher tires. I found the mashers didnt have that good of traction on hard surfaces and the truck was hard to control, but in dirt snow they were awesome. They should also last a long time.

I'm hoping to dye my chassis soon it should be waiting in my mail box when I get home.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx_Adam View Post
    I had mashers they are nice tires, and the extra offset is a must. I can't wait to get the f11 wheels mounted up to the trenchers. I looked hard to get the skinny trencher tires. I found the mashers didnt have that good of traction on hard surfaces and the truck was hard to control, but in dirt snow they were awesome. They should also last a long time.

I'm hoping to dye my chassis soon it should be waiting in my mail box when I get home.
    Well they are a true monster truck type tread, kinda want a little bit of monster truck handling. Also what extra offset?
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

Im going to add tint later on I forgot to pick some up

spray can window tint?
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Qualifier
    No you can get RC tint. Tamiya and pactra have it.

The extra offset as in wrider is a must. They call it half inch offset witch is really more negative offset that widens the truck. I'll never use a stock off set I don't even know why they still make it

RC Champion
    No you can get RC tint. Tamiya and pactra have it.

The extra offset as in wrider is a must. They call it half inch offset witch is really more negative offset that widens the truck. I'll never use a stock off set I don't even know why they still make it
    Oh yeah I know I though you we're saying F-11's had more offset than desperados.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Desperado's are really a neutral offset. Pretty much in the center but compared to the stock rims they are wider

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by 50togo View Post
    Desperado's are really a neutral offset. Pretty much in the center but compared to the stock rims they are wider
    Yea, stock is like a dish kinda right? I really wish the F-11's cam in black chrome oh well the chrome should look nice in desperado's too. I'm sure chrome will come out soon though.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Black chrome looks good too!

RC Champion
    Black chrome looks good too!
    Yeah thats what I'm getting anyways lets stop thread jacking
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Qualifier
    I need a few more parts, anyone have some part numbers?

Inside or the big wheel bearings
    Shims for Diff and axles to go between carrier and 17mm wheel adpt.

Which motor mount should i get just realised I don't have the motor mount or motor plate what ever its called. I have a tranny and slipper set up but I forgot the mount and plate.

I seen a hot racing one but it said 16.8V which i guess is the brushed version.

Thanks.

Almost got all my parts.

Lots of rit dye to do soon.

Going to mod the chassis to work with these style batteries. I like them because I've just been solder bullet connectors to the ESC on all my trucks.

RC Qualifier
    Also got the center diff in with a small amount of lithium grease.

RC Qualifier
    i put a center diff in mine too but i took it apart before hand and added the i beam that goes in the front and rear diffs to give it more support.i had 1 before blow up and it took out the whole tranny.and i put 500k in it like it comes with

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by hopduperevo View Post
    i put a center diff in mine too but i took it apart before hand and added the i beam that goes in the front and rear diffs to give it more support.i had 1 before blow up and it took out the whole tranny.and i put 500k in it like it comes with
    Do you have a part number for the I beam. I thought all diffs came with the I beam for revo. What is the stock Fluid in the diff I thought it was 100k. I don't want the truck to wheelie when I'm doing sand Hill climbs.

RC Qualifier
    Isnt 500K considerd as a locked diff? Do you still notice the effect of the center diff?

RC Qualifier
    I use 500k in the drive diffs and its not as stiff as I thought coming from 100k. But 100k is the most ill put in the center

RC Qualifier
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-5382...item43b26285b4 it came with 500k in it so i put same back in it.it will still wheelie too.it doesnt work as well as in the 1/16 revo.i heard it stops it from wheeling in those.one thing it does help out alot with is if you slam on the brakes at high speed it doesnt do front flips either

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by hopduperevo View Post
    That's a good idea I had the same thing happen but it didn't hurt the tranny just the center diff I'm gonna give it another shot with the I beams

Sent from my iPhone using My Thumbs
    6S OR NOTHING............................ maybe 5s

RC Qualifier
    the only thing i wished i had done before i installed it was to see if the new HR diff cup worked too.i think that would almost make it bullet proof

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    That would hardly make it bulletproof!

RC Qualifier
    Whats the part number on the new and improved HR cups?

Got the Rit dye done. Never came out as dark as I hoped. I guess one pack wasn't enough in 4L of water.

RC Racer
    I think this is the updated hr diff cup

RVO11X06 Aluminum Differential Cup

RC Qualifier
    so got some more work done can't really get mush done as i'm missing a lot of random parts.

The diffs don't hold too well in the bulkheads, not like the emaxx anyway. I'm probably going to fill them up with hot glue eventually. once i get some aluminum ones.

RC Qualifier
    I tried to install my Hitec 7954 and its too small?

RC Champion
    If it lines up with the mounting holes then its good. I have the 7050th and i have space on the sides.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

looking good mate...my Savox servos all line up the same, I have them installed on 3 of my rigs with no issues mounting them as so.
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    I'm going to have to file away some of the servo so I can get the screws in. Right now the servo is too short.

I just worked the screw as is and let it thread its way thru.
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    Got as much as i can get done now. I had parts missing from my one of my orders like shocks and the mounts. still waiting on a few small parts like pillow balls and hot racing motor mounts.

Got the Servo in I had to file the fitting gromets on the chassis to it was a flat mount and fit the screws in.
    Last edited by Maxx_Adam; 04-09-2013 at 06:13 PM.

RC Qualifier
    Looking good man is this your first revo
    6S OR NOTHING............................ maybe 5s

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    nice, and clean, congrats.

RC Qualifier
    Yeah this is my first Erevo. I've had a few maxx trucks I decided to try something different this time around. I also got an Axial EXO hoping its going to work better in the sand than my slash 4x4. which did not at all.

Here is how she sits now and probably will for 2 weeks as there is no hobby shop around here.

Servo all mounted

You need to power up the servo & let it center before putting on the servo horn..

I've had a few maxx trucks I decided to try something different this time around.

You are in for a Good surprise... The handling difference is huge, so is the durability.......
    look'n good by the way..
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Qualifier
    That would hardly make it bulletproof!
    with adding the i beam and aluminum cup it will atleast help alot imo but i have been known to be wrong

RC Qualifier
    I can't wait to get this Revo going. I'm trying to find a used Nitro now although my buddy has 2 Savage XL 5.9's and 2 4.6 and one savage x with a 5.9, i dunno how the little 3.3 will do compared to a 5.9

I just ordered the Red GTR shocks and RPM bumper mounts. My summit bumpers with lights should also be here soon.

I just ordered the Red GTR shocks and RPM bumper mounts. My summit bumpers with lights should also be here soon.
    Nice...it should look good once complete!
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Turnbuckle Jr.

RC Champion
    I can't wait to get this Revo going. I'm trying to find a used Nitro now although my buddy has 2 Savage XL 5.9's and 2 4.6 and one savage x with a 5.9, i dunno how the little 3.3 will do compared to a 5.9

I heard the 5.9 isn't good but the 4.6 is.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2