RC Champion

Question bearing..bearings need advice

hey guys slowly rebuilding/refurbishing my mustange and am woundering on what route to chose as far as bearings go

option 1 $131 on stock bearings from the hobby shop(every bearing needed)
    option 2 get a complete set of ceramic bearings like acer's($70-$85)
    or option three get only what i need 6-7($24-36) stock packs of bearings and leave the rockers and steering rack alone

opinions needed
    thanks guys
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

Option 2 as long as they are sealed.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.

I'd go for option 3. Try getting the bearings from Avid, I really like their bearings, and they are only $1 each! You can also get them in a full kit to replace every bearing. I have the bearing kit on my Summit and I love them. I've used them 15+ times so far and none of the bearings are rough or rusted yet. I have no complaints! Here's the link. http://www.avidrc.com/flexkit/
    Hope this helps!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Champion
    ya budget is tight right now so the cheapest option for a complete kit would be the best

bearing life for me is pretty good been useing the same bearings in both diffs and front hubs with no problems for i think two years. its just the transmission and the rear hubs that that seem to go when i drive throught wet or dirty stuff and since the bushings are going on the rockers it seems like a good idea to just get a full set considering that 80% of the bearings are the same

thanks guys

RC Champion
    hey guys going to opt for acers bearing lower cost kit. but im unsure of the bearing material in selection.
    there is either polyamide or teflasonic material. but im not sure which is the better one to choose. they are the same price either way. and one comes packaged with grease and the other one comes packaged with oil

thanks guy

RC Champion
    Between those, the Teflasonic PTFE sealed bearings would be the better of the two.
    Everything overpowered...