RC Competitor

An I getting a good deal?

I found a used x01 on Craigslist that I plan on buying this weekend. He wants $500 for it. It come with an upgraded hitek servo that I found on eBay for a hundred dollars. It also come with some spare parts. An I getting a good deal or just a okay one?

RC Qualifier
    Depends on how good of shape it's in, if the motor and esc are good and the car isn't beat up then yes you are probably getting a good deal.

Sent from my iPhone 5

RC Racer
    Where do you take a car like that to run it? I'm thinking the local school parking lot or maybe on the oval running track behind the school?

Sent from a Galaxy S3, far....far away.

RC Racer
    no u take it to a airport or something abandoned my slash is to fast for schools and parking lots lol carefull everyone that has had a x01 on youtube crashed the platapus out of it. .
    NO U CANT DRIVE MY SUMMIT!

RC Qualifier
    Yes $500 is a good deal if it runs good and nothing is broken , especially with a expensive servo and extra parts . make sure check the drive shafts and bearings that will tell you if its been used and abused and or crashed alot .

you can take it anywhere that has a flat surface , even the street in front of your house if its paved . Just cuz it says it does 100mph doesnt mean you have todo it , kinda like your real car , it probably does way over 100mph but do you drive it like that everyday
    XO-1,SLASH 4X4 ,SLASH 2WD , 2/RUSTLER