RC Competitor

Thumbs down Really hard to believe.....

This is amazing....
    Many reported issues with the QR-1 and motors that fall apart very easy.

I'm on my second motor being replaced on my QR-1 (the first one I changed myself).
    I sent it in on 2/7/2013 and the only update I have received is when I called in to find out what was going on.

They are out of motors again (easy to believe) and the 2 "support" people I spoke with seem to think that waiting for almost a month without any updates is acceptable.

Traxxas should have never started selling the QR-1 if they were so low on parts and clearly more testing should have been done.

RC Qualifier
    If traxxas helis are having that many issues, they definitely havent done enough testing

This post has been edited to remove discussion of a non Traxxas air craft which is not allowed and in this case had no relevance at all

Dadx2mj
    Last edited by Dadx2mj; 03-04-2013 at 09:27 PM.

RC Competitor
    My QR-1 flew great, but the crappy attitude of some of the support people and having to wait almost a month for a simple repair is just crazy.

Just look up and down at all of the postings and it is easy to see that I am not the only one.

Glad your Heli is working out for you !

There have been some motor failure I lost one myself. Got my QR-1 when they first came out and and flown it enough to wear out 4 batteries. Losing one motor in all that flying and crashing is not all that bad to me. I understand Traxxas is now using a motor with a cap that is taking up the space between the motor and blade which is supposed to fix the issue with the motor coming apart. This may be way they have had stocking problems.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Competitor
    1 month...
    No parts for my repair....
    No communication....
    Bad attitude....

Not acceptable....

Quote Originally Posted by holdnickso View Post
    1 month...
    No parts for my repair....
    No communication....
    Bad attitude....

Not acceptable....
    You've made it pretty clear you are not happy, we get that. I offered a possible explanation but here is not much else we can do to help. This forum is for support and sharing ideas not just to vent your displeasure and complain. There are other avenues for that if you feel you must.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power