RC Qualifier

Slow-Mo Test Video

just a minute of slow motion summit

Tried to get some cool shots before I lost day light, still can't get adobe premiere 10 to co-operate with the gopro when it comes to uploading

What's a coffee if it aint Irish

Looked excellent to me.nice job

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Racer
    nice great vid
    NO U CANT DRIVE MY SUMMIT!

RC Champion
    Looks cool to me. For the money you spend on Adobe software, it should upload with your refrigerator...
    Make it idiot-proof and along comes a better idiot

RC Qualifier
    lol

yeah it should, luckily it came with my laptop so it doesn't bother me too much. The video loses quality though when it's uploaded and that bugs me, there aren't any upload settings that exactly match any of the gopro capture settings

Still gunna play around a bit before I decide to spend any money on editing software.

On a Summit note: I like the stock tires better than the slingshots for sure, I'll save them for the beach only.

RC Qualifier
    Nice job, I thought the video was great. Do you have any more to watch? Your lighting from the sun setting was great. Im new to the R/C world so excuse my ignorance with this question - what is a Go Pro? Im assuming its a camera type. It looks like it does a great job. Any info u can share would be great. Thanks

RC Champion
    i think you succeeded!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by BRICK57 View Post
    Nice job, I thought the video was great. Do you have any more to watch? Your lighting from the sun setting was great. Im new to the R/C world so excuse my ignorance with this question - what is a Go Pro? Im assuming its a camera type. It looks like it does a great job. Any info u can share would be great. Thanks
    Thanks, I'll do more when I get a chance probably longer videos, I have a couple others but they're during night and the video quality is bad.

GoPro Hero camera's an action camera just google it

for this video I was using the 480p setting which is the lowest video quality on the GoPro cam, but it also enables 240 frames per second which is best for fast moving shots and allows the smooth slow motion without any of those expensive slow motion programs...

Then when I uploaded to youtube, the quality went to complete crap but I'm working on it, I think I might have found a solution to keep the quality almost perfect.. I'll be testing it out sometime with the 2.7k or 4k mode to be sure there's minimal quality loss

RC Qualifier
    Wow awesome vid! Wish I could work slow motion like that into my videos.

RC Qualifier
    Thank you sir, I wish I could make more slow mo but you really need some good light for it to look decent

I think I'll be trying a night video later and see if I can get some decent shots, want to try a trailing video kinda like your summit versatility one