Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i didnt even know to use distilled water till i read that like last month lol. i would have burned mine up
    DEU 8:18 ESV

RC Racer
    If u used regular water then your brushes would've started corroding cause the motors to fry!

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zac_F71 View Post
    Did you use distilled water? If not that is/was your problem pretty sure
    Yea I used distilled water. And the motors that where already broke in with the 7cell nimh batteries. They were perfect until I switched to lipos. Im starting to wonder if my esc is messed up. Like its allowing to much juice to the motors. Idk. I just mad I spent 200+ bucks on charger and batteries. Then 50 for a new pair of titans the next day. And now it still a siting duck. I'm pretty sure the motors it self is still good. its just the brushes broke ripped off.

RC Champion
    i'm not sure if traxxas recommend the water method on the titans. I thought it might be, No full throttle starts and take it easy for a pack or two. Maybe in training mode. But i'm not 100% sure if this is the case.
    Problems.The manual's good starting point. Simple

RC Racer
    Just wonder if it is ok to charge NiMh batteries while they are warm. I heard from Someone here on the forums that its ok to charge NiMh while they are warm?

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunamonkey View Post
    Just wonder if it is ok to charge NiMh batteries while they are warm. I heard from Someone here on the forums that its ok to charge NiMh while they are warm?
    I wouldn't... that means it will get hotter...

Quote Originally Posted by Zac_F71 View Post
    I wouldn't... that means it will get hotter...
    very true and correct dont charge nimh's while they are warm wait till they cool completely before recharging them they will overheat the cells you dont want nimh's to get above 140F while charging or running them in the emaxx or any rc as at that point they start to get damaged above that point and when the nimh are warm to start during charging they will get warmer and warmer then hot and hotter then over heat, nimh i'm told explode not vent like lipos do so watch that and wait for nimh to cool ok. this also helps preserve the cells/pack as well.

RC Racer
    About how long will it take to charge a 5700 mah lipo at 5amps

should be about 1 hr or under since it will be charging from storage voltage of 7.6-7.70v 2s lipo. for a 3s its 11.4-11.55 and its at about 50% already.