RC Competitor

2nd motor broken.....

I was flying my QR-1 over carpet and had no large crashes and did not hit any walls and all of a sudden one of the motors stopped turning.

I checked the motor to see if it was coming apart and tried a calibration and nothing helped.

I looked at the motor closer and noticed that a wire had come out of the back of the motor.

Sent Traxxas an email 2 days ago and no reply.....
    Called them today and they said they would not send me another motor because they already sent me one out of courtesy.
    I tried to explain that the motor just stopped working and it was hard for me to finish because the person on the phone kept talking over me.

All I can do is send the unit to them and be at the will of the support dept not charging me.

How can this be happening.....
    Motors falling apart with design issues, people all over the place having issues.

They better not want to charge me as it shows no sign of damage since I have not damaged it.

We will see what they say....

RC Qualifier
    A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...
    The motors bun out all the time. They did not charge me. Good luck with getting new ones.

RC poster
    I've gone through 2 motors as well and after sending me the second one, I was encouraged through an email to now buy the parts at my local hobby shop. These copters are faulty and should not have been released.

RC Competitor
    Still waiting for Traxxas to repair my QR-1.