RC Competitor

Traxxas is da bomb

I got a qr1 and the transmitter was faulty so i called traxxas they said they wound send me a new transmitter(i got within 2 weeks)

My buddy got the husban x4(or whatever its called(it is pretty much the same thing) his had the same problem and they said to send it in and he hasen't gotten it back(it's been about 2 months)

SO GO WITH TRAXXAS they have the best support
    that is why i am sticking with traxxas

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by e revo _1_16 View Post
    I got a qr1 and the transmitter was faulty so i called traxxas they said they wound send me a new transmitter(i got within 2 weeks)

My buddy got the husban x4(or whatever its called(it is pretty much the same thing) his had the same problem and they said to send it in and he hasen't gotten it back(it's been about 2 months)

SO GO WITH TRAXXAS they have the best support
    that is why i am sticking with traxxas
    Dealt with losi, hpi, duramax(back in the day) and traxxas. I can personally say traxxas hands down has the best support. I had the servo die on my Spartan on my 2nd run, called up explained what happened and the rep sent me a new one straight up!(didn't even bother to ask for the broken one and I received the new servo 3days later) Granted I was p!$$ed my $600 boat was almost lost to the columbia river due to no rudder control I got off the phone very pleased and felt I had chosen the right RC company. +1 for choosing traxxas
    Last edited by drew31186; 03-05-2013 at 06:39 AM.

RC Champion
    +1 all that ^^^ All my calls to Traxxas CS have wound up
    Make it idiot-proof and along comes a better idiot