RC Competitor

When ordering replacement motors from Bangood...

Be careful that the web site per-sellects the motors with black and white wires.

You don't get TWO motors like the image shows... You get ONE and you must use the small button on that page to select if you want BLUE and RED before adding the motor to your cart!

http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-7m...r-p-51897.html

Lets just say after waiting a month for it to arrive I now have ordered the motor I need. My local hobby shop was unable after to get me Traxxas motors. They are now saying out of stock again.

They are $2.89 and you ordered ONE? Hee, hee, really? Oh - you thought you were getting two (one each) for less than three bucks. That's almost wishful thinking, but more understandable.
    When buying anything from overseas, either the shipping cost or the wait or both almost requires buying multiples. I have a non-Traxxas heli (actually two since Traxxas was a little late coming to the game) and those motors look to be the OEM part.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Competitor
    A replacement motor and blades are $9.95 from Traxxas and replacement blades are $1.50 from china. So I guess I was thinking that on blades you get 2 sets for $3. And they show 2 motors on the page where you buy them for $3... So I was thinking maybe you get 2... because I didn't see the option for wire colour when I was on the web site first.

As for shipping... it is free so placing an order for 1 item is not a big deal.

Yes I am aware of the description photo. It is confusing at best. In the case of that site, it's the aforementioned wait time that's the issue. I hate waiting two weeks to a month for something, especially something inexpensive, to arrive just to get it and have another inexpensive part break.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 03-02-2013 at 03:11 PM.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =