RC Champion

Who makes the best CVD's

Wgo makes the best and strongest CVD's for the emaxx brushless ?

RC Racer
    Check out tvrrc.com. the ball-x driveshafts are the best ones made. There website doesn't list what trucks they are made for, but I know the ones they make for the e revo recived great reviews.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

RC Champion
    That website does not exist

RC Racer
    http://www.tvrrc.com/shop/shop.html

I was just on it. I went to the shop page and they do make them for the e maxx

RC Champion
    Oh yea, it's working now. Did a search on them and found lots of talk of them but no actual reviews. They're $150 a set wich is no problem, but can't find anything on their warranty
    Either. Any other options?

RC Racer
    You have the october 2012 issue of rc driver? They do a review on them in there. I don't have an e maxx but I do have an e revo and I really want to try the tvr axles. The stock ones are just brittle and the traxxas cvds bend very easily. There the only other options I know about

RC Qualifier
    You do get that this is the Traxxas forum yeah? Was wondering how you managing to bend your Traxxas cvd's, and I quote, "so easily"?
    Always get a 2nd Opinion!

RC Racer
    I run 40 series trenchers and rpm arms. One wrong landing and the things look like a letter c. I wouldn't say it just to bash traxxas. I have 4 traxxas trucks and really like them. The guy was just asking what's best and I gave him a link. Just because the traxxas axles can't hold up to anything except flawless driving I'm not suposed to mention what I've experianced?

I've broken traxxas cvd too. I just didn't mention that because I consider it my fault. But the ones I've bent happened from hitting the brakes to hard over a bump or just landing a little sideways. I don't feel that they should bend while I'm just driving in my backyard. If I'm launching the thing wide open and panic revving so I don't land on the roof and a cvd breaks, then I can expect that, but hitting a bump and rolling it on grass shouldn't bend them.

Last edited by 1911kevin; 03-14-2013 at 04:35 PM.