RC poster

Just trying to figure this lil truck out

i bought a nitro rustler new last month, i put a 22 tooth clutch bell on it rite away and it seems to run well. i put losi 20wt oil in the shocks and 3 hole pistons and some stock slash progressive springs, i had one of the rear mini pin fly off, blew the center rite out of the wheel. i put proline dirt dawgs on, they work well. it handles better but im sure there other tricks to make it handle even better, i have a pretty nice scale track at my place and you can get it wide open in the back stretch and it jumps ok, i just keep thinking that i can get more out of it

RC Qualifier
    That is pretty soft on the suspension, I run 40wt, with one hole pistons up front, with integy springs. I bought the whole set, and played around front and rear. I like the dirt hawgs, but right now I am running gladiators, they work really good in the dry grass and stuff. I am running the 20t bell, with the 70t spur, works good for me. You just have to play around and see what works good for you and where you are running. I run on some pretty rough terrain sometimes and I dont want my front to be bouncy.
    T-maxx 3.3
    Rusty 2.5r
    Summit VXL
    Nitro 4-tec

RC poster
    i got a pretty nice race track i built, i ran poker races today and it does very well, i just gotta dial in my shock oil a lil more, im thinking about going up to 30wt, the wheely past 3/4 trottle is the only thing that gets me in trouble, it flys tho

RC Qualifier
    Yeah it is a fast little truck. I have had mine for many years, and still enjoy it. You can move your battery pack up front, like behind the front shock tower and zip tie it on. Some guys do that to try and help reduce wheelies. It might work good on the track also, by having more weight on the front tires. Everything else is just trial and error, to your personal likings. What I like you may not like and so on.
    T-maxx 3.3
    Rusty 2.5r
    Summit VXL
    Nitro 4-tec