RC Qualifier

Though I blew a front diff, but it looks fine.

Well a couple weeks ago I was bashing around and thought I blew a front diff. I had zero front wheel drive. So I just put my emaxx up untill my diff gears came in. Now my gears are here and I tore the front diff apart and it looks fine. Nothing that would cause it to not have front wheel drive. Now when I roll it the front drive shaft turns. I'm confused. About to tear the tranny apart. Any advice?
    addicted much....

How is your center driveshaft?? still intact?
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Qualifier
    Just realized I snapped the grub screw from the rear of the front diff to the front center drive shaft. I some how missed the fact that I just pulled the front diff out with out disconnecting the center drive shaft. De de deee!! Funny, as soon as i read your post about the center drive shaft being intact I realized that. Good lord sometimes I even suprise myself! Thank you for the quick response.
    addicted much....

RC Qualifier
    With all the snow I've been bashing in I thought I tore up a diff. The rear ate a bearing, fixed that but there was more clicking. After my truck stopped dead in its tracks, ok snow drift, I could rev the motor but no movement. I thought the pinion gear had come loose or the shifting servo was hung up on snow. Big nope on both of those. The shift fork and the output gears had disintegrated. I reinstalled the original transmission parts and should be up in running tomorrow.