RC poster

Anyone running the 7600mah lipos?

Thinking about getting a set!

What brand?
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Racer
    If your talking about the Traxxas Brand then yes I have. I had a pair back in the summer and ran them about 30 times and they ran great every time. I also had SPC lipos at the time and the traxxas lipos seemed to balance better as well. Now I just have SPC lipos and love them plus they are WAY WAY cheaper.

RC Competitor
    Traxxas has a strict language policy. A word filter operates to change inappropriate words and banned websites or brands to *s. When you see these in your post, you MUST edit them out.

Please take note that several brand names that were previously allowed have now been blocked by our language filter. These are battery brands that come from the banned website based out of Hong Kong. Discussing these batteries will no longer be allowed on the Traxxas forum and will be treated just like mention of the website they come from has been for some time now. We appreciate your cooperation on this in future posts. This prohibition includes not only links and references, but graphic representations as well.

-ksb51rl
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 02-27-2013 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Content

RC Qualifier
    I have a set of traxxas 7600, no complaints, very good set of lipos!

RC Champion
    Iv been looking at the traxxas lipos. Seemed to have went down in price. What run times u getting?

RC poster
    I'm brand new to RC and Traxxas, loving my Summit after only two weeks, 7600 traxxas lipos are working real well, plus I have the Traxxas charger and dual balance board that lets me charge both batteries at the same time, all too easy!

RC Qualifier
    I run 7600's and get almost 2 hrs of trail riding in low gear. In high gear I get just over 1 hr. Excellent purchase, but they are not Traxxas. I'm waiting on SPC to stock their 8200's, I'm interested to see how much difference they make.
    Working hard to appear reasonably sane.