RC Enthusiast

My summit ran like crazy tonight!

I have done no mods, no changes, but tonight this thing was wheeling so hard that it was flipping on the grass.... It was NUTS!

I do run lipos, but nothin special, same lipos I have been running and it's never made this kinda power. I guess the motor has finally broken in.... Really wish I had some ramps and stuff setup now.
    My son and I were both trying to practice riding wheelies for distance, I did better, but that is challenging to do, but FUN!!!!

Sent using Tapatalk, via an iPad, meaning, if there are stupid words blame autocorrect and if things are stupidly punctuated blame the iPad keyboard.

RC Racer
    i to ran summit this morning. mine pops the front up in low gear on carpet and rides wheelies for like 4 feet. i was testing the climbing ability by climbing down a 6 foot creek with large rocks. love the truck. way to much fun... post some pics n ill try to my roll cage and spoiler should be here tomarrow. just like christmas morning. woot woot.

RC Enthusiast
    Mine was pulling the fronts constantly in high gear, if I was running uphill it would flip backward if I didn't start modulating the throttle.
    It has always ran great but tonight was just incredible. The batteries also seemed to last a lot longer.

Sent using Tapatalk, via an iPad, meaning, if there are stupid words blame autocorrect and if things are stupidly punctuated blame the iPad keyboard.

RC Racer
    Lipos really start to get their best around 8 or so charges. Can't explain the reason, just what I have read and observed. Motor is probably broken in and batteries are in their sweet spot.