RC poster

Wink Painted first body and put on STRC LCG kit - Slash

i just bought Strc lcg a bit ago and love it. It is so much better than stock chassis. i like it so far. would have been a quick install if i didnt have the Rpm gearbox. i ended up drilling the holes needed to mount the chassis with the gear Box. i havent beat on it to hard so we will see how durable it is in a month or so.

also i painted my first body tonight. going to put shoe-goo and drywall tape tom. painting it was fun.

hope you guys enjoy. i love the Slash! its my first RC car. but its really fun. nobody warned me it was this addicting....

RC Racer
    Looks good

RC Racer
    I'm almost done with mine just waiting on bumpers .Cant wait to drive it

RC poster
    The strc chassis was driving a totally different truck. Took almost a battery to get the way new chassis handled down at the track. But I love the way it handles now. I have 50 weight in front and 60 in rear on shocks. And big bores. It jumps nice with the new chassis. Any recommendations on how to make better racer? I know slashes rant fastest ever. But I am sold on traxxas. And rpm stuff. I like to keep with stock motor. Is there anything else that I should do to car?

RC Competitor
    I noticed after putting on the strc lcg kit that I can't get my slash to drive straight. Other than that I love the upgrade. It handles so much better. I just installed mine yesterday.