RC Qualifier

summit exoskeleton on gravedigger body

as subject says, is it possible to put the summit exoskeleton on the gravedigger body? I got the gravedigger body and wheels and bumpers from pavement surfer for my kid because he loves gravedigger. He also loves doing backflips off the tree in front of our house and he is going to destroy the body in a day. Daddy really doesn't have the money to replace the body weekly. The summit body holds up real well do to the plastic frame. Would it fit? Has anyone tried it?

RC poster
    The body is actually quite resilliant, I haven't hurt it yet, other than A LOT of scratches. Was sending it 12+ feet in the air, and didn't always land on all 4. It took a couple landings straight on the lid, kick it over, go line up for another jump. I beat my mini digger up more than twice as much as my others combined. Gotta drive it like Denis, keep going 'till it can't.
    3903Emaxx->brushless;4wd vxl mini Digger;VXL Rusty

RC Qualifier
    Yea, but you aren't 4. He Drove the thing into my bushes the other day, not even sure how it was possible what he did. I had to pull it out from the top. I just don't want tears when he breaks it.

RC poster
    but his grave digger isn't brushless like mine, and I don't think he will hit bushes with more force than the truck falling from 12+ feet in the air, which mine has done multiple times. The body is the same thickness as all the other stock bodies, but on a truck that weighs MUCH less. The traxxas digger body that I put on my 4x4 pede is already showing way more wear and tear after only a couple bashing sessions than my 8 month old mini digger body is. If you're still worried, put the truck in training mode for him, it wont be able to go fast enough to get hurt.

RC Qualifier
    Maybe I wasn't clear, I specified above that I got the gravedigger parts from a forum member to convert his summit which is brushless. He drives the thing quite well, but he loves doing backflips and flipping it over, he thinks its hysterical. The summit body barely has a scratch hence my wanting to fit the plastic frame to the gravedigger body if its possible.

RC Qualifier
    Since you have the Grave digger body and the summit cage Why don't You Try IT!!! and guys its okay, you don't have to kill each other over it, its just a addicted hobby and different opinions.

RC Qualifier
    yes, I might just do that, figured someone had already tried it. Right now its in a box waiting for the kids birthday.

RC poster
    I just tried it, you could make it fit, it would take some time and creativity, wouldn't look right. I will tell ya this, go ahead and buy a couple rear body mounts/posts for it, they wear down pretty quickly with lid skids.

RC Racer
    The body on my sons brushless digger is holding up great, but like you say, I've changed to body posts a few times, he beats on it pretty hard and just scratches so far, he has a new body he puts on it when it's on display in his room.