RC Racer

I love this truck...

So it was warm out today so the family and I go to a place about 10 miles from us called Carter Caves. This place seems like it was built for a Summit. Had a blast today, and this truck never got stuck, went everywhere I pointed, and put a huge smile on my face. Some pics now....

Creek crossing. It was a good test for my Savox servo, still no problems after I used silicon to seal it up

Crawled up a hill and parked on this rock...

coming out of a cave

Will take better pics next time...but once again this is best truck I have ever owned and always puts a smile on my face and impresses me every time.

+1^ I love my Summit! I'd give up my Slayer and Slash before I got rid of my Summit. You just can't stop it! It's amazing just how much you can have with in a 10 X 10 area of rocks and logs. I love it!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    Couldn't have said it any better Wolf!
    SUMMIT |MERV * FIVE-T * REVO-E| T- MAXX-E

RC Qualifier
    Agree. Couldn't have said it better.
    Dirt Slingerz Racing
    Slash VXL - Summit

+1 ....I still feel that way and I have had mine a while,it helps that I have lots of stuff to play on.

Sent using lipo power
    Mountains cant stop me
    they have tried

RC Qualifier
    You are on the other end of the state from me, used to fish Cave Run quite a bit, but that was before Summiting
    Just be careful of the alteration bug
    Last edited by Edstoys; 02-23-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    Endeavoring to persevere !

RC Racer
    hmmm never thought about taking the summit to cave run lol...might be some trails over there that need taming by the summit.
    i always catch the alteration bug on every other rc i have owned, but i think the summit is perfect in its stock form. there is really nothing that i can see that needs to be altered. only things i have done was wheels and tires, because the stock ones wore out, and new servo because stock ones broke, other than that nothing else needs to be done till something breaks. imo traxxas knocked it out the park when they built the summit.
    Its a Summit thing!!!

RC Qualifier
    nice adventure run - i know how tough it is to capture the adventure highlights while driving the summit!

RC Enthusiast
    Holy crap.... I live in between you guys in Cynthiana....

Haven't had mine out on trails like that, just around he farm and letting my 4yo bash in the yard.

Sent using Tapatalk, via an iPad, meaning, if there are stupid words blame autocorrect and if things are stupidly punctuated blame the iPad keyboard.