Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

  2. #2
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,222
    Nice,just bought a strc bulk head for $27,A nice green one,to go with my blue bell crank.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  3. #3
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    696
    Quote Originally Posted by billy-bones View Post
    Nice,just bought a strc bulk head for $27,A nice green one,to go with my blue bell crank.
    nice color combo
    Anza Slash & a pile of Parts

  4. #4
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,222
    Yea,green rpm c arms,blue rpm trans case.
    Quote Originally Posted by skye View Post
    nice color combo
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  5. #5
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. thedreadedend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Springfield, Ma.
    Posts
    3,359
    Did you know that atomik is venom? Yup....

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    I'm not a hatchet man! I'm a maggot!

  6. #6
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,222
    Doesn't surprise me,I'm starting to think hr and integrity might be the same. They sure have a lot of identical parts.
    But HR does seem to be a better product.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedreadedend View Post
    Did you know that atomik is venom? Yup....

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  7. #7
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. kdvanb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Grassie Ontario Canada
    Posts
    3,136
    Quote Originally Posted by billy-bones View Post
    Doesn't surprise me,I'm starting to think hr and integrity might be the same. They sure have a lot of identical parts.
    But HR does seem to be a better product.
    I don't think so..
    But yeah HR is Alot better
    Slash 2wd, Slash 4x4, 30th digger, Rustler VXL

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •