RC Champion

Possibly getting a E-Revo soon

Hey guys I might be getting a E-Revo soon and got a few Q's.

One what bumper are you guys using. Anyone using the T-Bone bumpers? What about the A-Arm Guards?

Also anyone running RC4WD Mickey Thompson Baja tires? How are they if you are?

Are there any Blue aluminum Pushrod options?

Are there any non-stock shock options or do they work well?

One more thing can you use the T-Bone bumper along with the Proline Ridgeline bumpers?

Thats the few Q's I have for now might have some more later.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Champion
    I use summit bumpers with lights on my main e-revo, the other e-revo has non lit summit bumpers.
    There are blue aluminum rockers available, not sure about the pushrods, just look for revo rockers. Had a set on one of my nitros.

ERBE, ERBE, Summit, Slash 4X4, Bandit,

RC Champion
    Stock shocks work great.
    Baja wheels and tires are a bit on the huge size and require a 24mm hex and the only solution I have seen is using the 24mm hex adaptors for the HPI savage and a pretty thick washer to bush out on the stubs between the outside carrier bearing and the hex pin. There are plenty of other options without trying to get baja wheels on it.

There are no blue push rods, thank god! Personally Im sick of seeing blue. Stock is steel, you can get Traxxas aluminum in red or black and lunsford racing makes titanium rods.

Ill leave the Tbone question to someone who is running one but to me it looks like its a specific build for the plate and bumper in one assembly and would take quite bit of modification to get something else on there.

Ive never seen A arm guards on an Erevo. The nature of this truck is you can count on the bottoms of the A arms to get gouged up so I always have spare lowers with me just in case. Im going to go aluminum on the uppers but a few things that are a waste of time and money and aluminum on the bottom of the truck whether it be A arms or skid plates are definitely a waste.
    Last edited by JustinThyme; 02-22-2013 at 02:34 PM.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinThyme View Post
    Stock shocks work great.
    Baja wheels and tires are a bit on the huge size and require a 24mm hex and the only solution I have seen is using the 24mm hex adaptors for the HPI savage and a pretty thick washer to bush out on the stubs between the outside carrier bearing and the hex pin. There are plenty of other options without trying to get baja wheels on it.

There are no blue push rods, thank god! Personally Im sick of seeing blue. Stock is steel, you can get Traxxas aluminum in red or black and lunsford racing makes titanium rods.

Ill leave the Tbone question to someone who is running one but to me it looks like its a specific build for the plate and bumper in one assembly and would take quite bit of modification to get something else on there.
    They have E-Revo specific rims for the baja here. They are expensive but I like them.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Champion
    Okay so I found a really good deal on an E-Revo but the one thing he said was wrong with it is the motor mount is bent 2-3mm on the top. Will that affect anything?
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I run the T bone bumper. Works good I like how it ties the lower skids together but it takes the place of the bumper and don't think it will work with another bumper

RC Champion
    I use front and rear Summit bumpers with RPM bumper mounts. The bumpers hold up great to bashing. Iv only broken 1 rear mount since iv had this setup. Id like to try the T-bone bumpers but i kinda dont like there buggyish look.
    E-Revo MMM-2200 6s

RC Champion
    Does the T-Bone come out farther than the wheels?
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

I use RPM A-arms all round with the RPM knuckles...I use RPM front bumper mount and stock bumpers.
    Rock n Rolla !

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Just a bit

RC Champion
    I like that. So if it's in the center it takes stress off the front end completely.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Champion
    Well I am hopefully getting my ERBE today if it goes right. Getting it froma guy off another forum that is local.
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2

RC Champion
    Got my ERBE pics up soon!
    ERBE
    Savage Flux XL
    Trail finder 2