Thread: servo problems

RC poster

servo problems

I Went OUt Today And Played With My Truck A Bit It Just Rained ATon Here In Az I First Starter My Truck And Had NoProblems But Now I Have No Servos At All They Acted Funny When I Was Driving And Kind Of Gave Out Then To I Got Home And Cleaned My Truck As It Had Gotten A Little Muddy And Then I Put New Batteries In It And Still Having The Same Problem Im Gonna Let My Truck Dry Out Over Night And Im Gonna See What's Up When I Wake Up Anyone Have An Idea Of What It Might Be

RC Champion
    You might want to open your receiver box and let that dry out as well. Even though it's "waterproof," something might have gotten in there. Let things dry out and get back to us.
    Make it idiot-proof and along comes a better idiot

RC poster
    Yea Letting It Dry Out Worked But Then I Broke It lol

RC Competitor
    What exactly broke? Did you short circuit the electronics?
    ---------------
    Traxxas Slayer Pro 4x4

RC poster
    I Broke The Upper A Arm And CarrierBearing Assembly Slid Into A Car Sideways (edited out asterisks) Thur Thing Is Tough

If the language filter replaces a word or ANY text with an asterisk you need to change it. DO not substitute letters or use mis-spelling to work around the filter either. That too will give you points. You have 45 minutes to edit your posts
    Last edited by Nitronaught; 02-26-2013 at 10:57 AM. Reason: language filter