RC Enthusiast

Exclamation Give me your feedback/option on integy parts for the Jato.

Integy makes a quite a bit of hopups for the Jato 3.3 , I am looking for ACTUAL EXPERINCE with these parts. Not " I heard they were crap/awesome". I would really like to hear what part(s) you had and what experince YOU had with them.

I would really to upgrade my front upper bulkhead due to a minor crash and they make an upper/lower bulkhead so if you have had experince with that part your feedback on that would awesome.

Austin
    " Some times you gotta race it out man" -Me

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    I would go with golden horizon or other manufacturer diff than integy.

RC Enthusiast
    I saw that, from the looks of it you have to take apart the entire front end to replace the lower bulkhead. Do you know if the golden horizons upper with bolt to the stock lower?

RC Enthusiast
    Any input woukd be fantastic

RC Qualifier
    rc fan has the right idea...integy fit is horrible at best,and no warranty as soon as you open the package.cheap cast junk.
    nutty like a squirrel turd....!!!!!

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks man. Thats enough for me not to buy them. Anyone actually order/install the golden horizon bulk heads?

RC Qualifier
    I have the GH bulk heads. The are solid and milled pretty good. My only complaint is that I wish there were not so shiny.
    --
    Nitro-J-Rod

RC Enthusiast
    do you have the blue or silver?

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by jarod_rodriguez View Post
    I have the GH bulk heads. The are solid and milled pretty good. My only complaint is that I wish there were not so shiny.
    have you had any wrecks with them on there? how did they hold up? Do you know if the upper bulkhead will bolt onto the stock lower one?

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by GvilleFloridaSlayer View Post
    do you have the blue or silver?
    Silver, here is a link to my truck. You can see all the pics as it was built from the ground up. I have run it pretty hard and nothing but the body has broken to date.

http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...d-Jato-Project

Jarod
    --
    Nitro-J-Rod

RC Qualifier
    have you had any wrecks with them on there? how did they hold up? Do you know if the upper bulkhead will bolt onto the stock lower one?
    Nothing too crazy, but have taken some good spills. Not sure what you mean about bolting on to the stock lower ones, but it was a complete replacement. I put in a bulk head and shock tower so it is 1 solid unit. I am waiting on a rear shock tower. It has been on back order from Traxxas for almost a year now.
    --
    Nitro-J-Rod

RC Enthusiast
    In the pictures the golden horizon bulk head looks like two pieces.. I was just gonna bolt on the top for now.. the bottom I heard is a paiiiiiiiin to fuss with bc of the steering stuff.

RC Qualifier
    In the pictures the golden horizon bulk head looks like two pieces.. I was just gonna bolt on the top for now.. the bottom I heard is a paiiiiiiiin to fuss with bc of the steering stuff.
    ok, I see what you are talking about now. Yes, it is 2 piece assembly. A top plate and bottom plate so you can get access to the steering bell crank etc... I have a feeling that screwing a rigid top plate into a bottom plastic plate is just asking for it to get ripped out as soon as you hit something since it will be much stronger than the bottom partner plate and won't flex. Just my opinion. It really isn't a hard job. I would do both if I were you.
    --
    Nitro-J-Rod

RC Qualifier
    I bought my GH front bulkhead from RC Boca (silver) for about $50 for the upper and lower together. The Integy pieces are $35 each. And my friend Scot said to say that he wished he had bought the GH.

RC Enthusiast
    I received and installed the GH bulk heads.... QUALITY part! thanks for the help