Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by BaldyDaniels View Post
    Those jack stands are pretty sweet, but at 40 bucks for a set of four plus $6.50 shipping they better be rated for 6 ton like they say! Lol.

Those lightbar's are pretty cool, but the nice part about them is they can run on as little as 3 volts which allows for use with other lights and all powered off the receiver.

http://youtu.be/6tXErU2cPHQ
    hahahaha..I know right?! I dont know why I wanted them so bad at the time, but I did and I got em Thats awesome, ya they are cool. Plus they dont fit the Pede bodies all that well. They hang over the sides a bit. This body it fits real well. Now I just need some head lights and flashing blue and red LEDs for the rest of the body. *Cough, Baldy* Cough* lol. Il PM you about where to get em.
    Build, Bash, Clean, Repair, Repeat..

RC Competitor
    i love the build i been off line for about 3 years been thinking about a rebuild of my 1/16 slash . but with your build i might have to convert it to a rally lol. why don't you do a undercover po po, with light bar inside the body. along the roof with a divider. covered in silver tape to reflect the light up and out, that's keeps the light along the top of the front windshield and rear black out the bottom half of the windows.so when the light off you don't see it. but when lit it show out the clear sections of the front and rear that way the car is all black with the light off and po po with the on. anyway great build .
    Last edited by Country Boi 45c; 03-08-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Hey guys, Sure has been a while since Ive been on here until this week. Had to take a good break.... But im happy to say im back in full force. Gonna pump out 3 new builds and all...

For me....Working out of boxes and tool boxes just doesn't work anymore. I'm spoiled rotten. So what got me going again, was spending a weekend getting Its bones back up... Plus now weather is cooling down, and I'm not spending the time at some lakes. Perfect Winter Hobby.

Heres mine

The Barebones:

Charging Station, On separate switch.

So.. After getting the workspace going, I was able to dive right in. Have two more projects on P2de, and a Slash 4x4 coming.
    Last edited by AbSoLooT1; 10-18-2013 at 10:56 AM.

So... I had pretty much completed my Rally, but like my other builds. Had to throw my "sig" on there... Basically alittle homemade NOS Bottle I now have on all my trucks in different colors. I was able to use the same mount as I do on my pedes, which is a Traxxas part in itself. Heres the results.

And finished product:

I also threw on a TBONE Chassis protector, and rear bumper. Don't have a pic with the rear bumper, although I'm not a huge fan of how it looks anyways. Plus it seems to be causing issues, so I may not run it.

Nice build! I like it! Keep up the great work!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Champion
    Looks sweet.
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.

Thanks fellas!

RC Competitor
    fresh as h--- love the build.

RC Champion
    My jaw has dropped! This is one incredibly detailed and fantastic looking build............pricelesss

Great work and sweet results!

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Totally dig the awesome signature "NOS" bottle. Adds to the finesse of your builds.

As much as I like T-Bone stuff I hate their fasteners. Can't understand why they use phillips instead of hex. They are an eyesore to me. LOL
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

Thanks Country and Kwitty. I appreciate that!

Digg: I now right! I opened up the packaging, and was like um..... no.... I'm removing the rear bumper, seems to make me bottom out, and its stripping those holes... No good.

Oh... In case any one would like to see I have a vid up on YouTube for this vid. A completion video, and first drive vid. If u guys check it out, make sure to like (if u do of course) and comment with opinions. Helps me know what people enjoy, and motivates for more vids

Completion Vid:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yu3L3X0xtzA

First Drive:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvHxmrf9Y8A

-Loot

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Quote Originally Posted by AbSoLooT1 View Post
    Digg: I now right! I opened up the packaging, and was like um..... no.... I'm removing the rear bumper, seems to make me bottom out, and its stripping those holes... No good.
    When I converted my boy's MERV into a SUMMIT I yanked the Fr/Rr bumpers off. Those poor screws were close to being nubbs. I kept them on as long as I could still being able to unscrew them. LOL

Here's the thread with pics of his MERV to Summit yet.

1/16 MERV/SUMMIT

While the SUMMIT is clean look'n, my boy Korbin makes the pics.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore