RC poster

Question Just got a used KB

So i just got a used KB and this is my first Traxxas/RC ever. I need help on what to do to make sure this bad boy is running at it's best. Oil change? Parts that need to be replaced or upgraded when buying used. I leaning more towards the drifting scene. Thanks in advance for all the help guys!!!

Also I was wondering if anyone was selling a mint KB body? The one I got has a few battle scares
    Last edited by cooleocool; 05-15-2013 at 08:54 PM. Reason: merge

RC Qualifier
    Check eBay for a body. I would just kinda go over the whole car and make sure everything is there like no missing screws etc. You can check the diffs to make sure they aren't stripped. Maybe refill the shock oil. And then just clean it up. There are plenty of upgrades for these cars when your ready. Post some pics too.

RC Champion
    Just checked and there aren't any mint bodies on eBay right now.
    Keep an eye out...they pop up from time to time.
    I have one...but it isn't for sale...sorry.

But like he said...just go over the car front to rear...and check everything.
    I'd bet that if the body is pretty torn up...the axle carriers are probably pretty worn.
    --
    "Dude,I almost had you"
    R.I.P Paul Walker

RC poster
    The body isn't that bad just a few scratches here n there I just wanted a body that was in mint condition.