RC Qualifier

Need help with esc

I do not know what is going on. New ESC from CC. New Transmitter from Traxxas. As soon as the ESC arms and I pull the throttle... she runs for 5 - 10 secs then STOPS and all the lights on the ESC begins flashing... Need help... I have re-calibrated, re-bound, messed with all kindsa settings, can someone please tell me what am doing wrong... I am all about giving up on this XO... My Nitros NEVER give me this much trouble. Have the field link. I reset everything, update firmware even though it was the latest... just tired... need help

BTW-My HPI VOrza has NEVER given me any trouble. This XO-1 has been the most expensive and I have not gotten any satisfaction from it...

Jato 3.3/ Tmaxx Picco Reddot/ Ofna Lrp2.8/ XO-1/ Hpi Vorza

RC Qualifier
    Ok so I disabled Castle Live Feature and now it runs but I have NO reverse... Why do I have to disable castle live for this thing to work??? Anyone knows what Castle Live feature does and why must it be off ?

RC Champion
    Congrats on your progress.

Do you think you might have changed the reverse settings with the castle link and should maybe check into it?
    Last edited by BL-Bob; 03-09-2013 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Too many points

RC Qualifier
    No BL... The only thing I did was disable it... But why does this fix the problem? What about Castlelive that causes problems?

RC Champion
    Just hook it up and double check it pretty please. Have you seen that t-shirt, "Stuff happens". Is it your 50/50,70/30 switch maybe and a old calibration maybe? Surly you've re-calibrated the Esc several times by now. Check your other Esc threads for more info.

RC Qualifier
    Will call Traxxas an CC on Mon... Will try to recalibrate again... Heard that if neutral is not done properly... Wil have problems...