RC Racer

First Day of carnage.......

Well the conversion is done. Flm chassis bulks rpm everywhere possible. Mamba system.
    And the broken parts list begins with ......
    Center dogbone, flm one was kinda weird. Was all split where they pressed in the pin, It snapped in the first ten minutes.
    Two toe links on the front. Luckily had a die and the leftover links from the rear.

Didn't even get the batteries worn down and had broken these. Oh well, more stuff in the mail I guess.

RC Champion
    Flm should replace the broken dogbone. They replaced the front one on mine when the pin broke off on first run.

RC Racer
    The pins seemed really soft in them. After ten minutes of just rolling around the parking lot they were worn quite a bit. I just ordered the traxxas cv centers.

RC Champion
    Im not shore if those will fit the flm chassis? Did you measure to see?

RC Racer
    oh i did not. good point. if they dont my father in law has a emaxx they will work on. Do you know what they measure on the rear? FLM was 109mm and real tight. Could be around 106 and be just fine. thats just the dogbone length

RC Racer
    Wow now thats a company. Called flm they apoligized over and over, and new shaft is in mail. Now thats service.

RC Champion
    The dogbones on my flm 10900 chassis are 107mm rear and 66mm front center pin to center pin. I think they might have changed them a little at some point in time.