Thread: Just Testing

Hybrid View

RC poster

Just Testing

Just testing to see if I got the log in stuff right, and if I can see this message. My grandson and I are new to this and he just got done breaking half the parts in his new Slash over at the track. More fun than I've ever had in my life!! Now for the repair stuff.......

RC Racer
    welcome to the life we all are helpful with any questions just be sure to follow the rules

RC Champion
    Welcome to the forums! As for the repair stuff, the guys on here can help you out with upgrades. They're great!
    Make it idiot-proof and along comes a better idiot

RC Racer
    Whatever parts you broke at the track, start looking for the upgrade to them right now haha. The truck is a great truck but deffinatly has its weak points that can be corrected.

RC poster
    Thanks all. We already learned that "RPM" parts are supposed to be somewhat stronger than the originals.

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGrandpa View Post
    Just testing to see if I got the log in stuff right, and if I can see this message. My grandson and I are new to this and he just got done breaking half the parts in his new Slash over at the track. More fun than I've ever had in my life!! Now for the repair stuff.......
    From one grandpa to another ..... Welcome to our world... As the young one's break it...keep smiling as some times the little guys, girls, can break um faster than we can fix um...

Mine are 5, 8 & 12 and when all three visit at the same time, my driving time with them is sometimes limited,but it is great to see them improve with time on the controller...
    "enjoy your ride"

Dennis

RC Qualifier
    Rpm parts are great. I would replace them as you break to save some money. Congrats on the family fun!! My son loves watching me bash around.