RC Competitor

What was the first part you broke on your 2WD Slash?

Right front caster block and A-arm.

Took the truck out of training mode, went about 40 feet, hit a curb
    Truck goes summersaulting through the air, pieces are flying off the truck. "Sorry Ben, I broke the truck, time to go home." Super glued that plastic back together, bolted the truck back together, and back to the school parking lot... in training mode.

RC Qualifier
    well my bro broke my front a-arm smacking into the curb at 25-30mph, but first thing I broke was rear bearing carrier, after that my servo horn, other than that nothing besides my stock slash body is missing nearly half of the back haha

Servo saver. Bad crash at the skate park, I didn't see the drop.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    Spur Gear was first now i have a pile of parts when truck took off and jumped the dirt burm and crashed into woods hitting every tree it could when i was doing a speed run took it almost 2 blocks to get up to peed and it was over also trashed my phone that was on it using GPS for speed was a great day
    Anza Slash & a pile of Parts

RC Racer
    Got my truck broken. Haha. Needed a tranny rebuild when I got it. But it was a trade for an xbox with the red ring so both our trades needed money to get them working. First thing I actully broke was a caster block tho.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I927 using Tapatalk 2

RC Racer
    First break was a hard hit to the curb with a rear tire and broke a shock cap (get aluminum ones!) Then I kept breaking steering casters and steering blocks (get aluminum casters!) Other than that it takes a good hit break anything else.

RC Qualifier
    Bent and blew out rear shocks / shock caps. And also a rear hub. First time at the track didn't call out my crash on the straight and a 1/8th scale at full speed smashed me from behind. His buggy was fine...lol
    2wd slash, PL LCG, CC 3800, Powerstrokes, S6040

Right front caster block,let my son in law try it out,he did,right into the woods.
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

RC Racer
    Front bearing carrier.....replaced that and 10 mins later broke the rear A arm. Didn't have that replacement. Done for the day. I had a stretch in the first month i owned it where I broke something nearly everytime I used it. Weather was cold and the stock parts and rpm parts break in the cold for me at least.

Learned real quick how to strip down half my truck and then back together in under 30 mins.

RC Qualifier
    Both shock towers...
    MM|2200kv 2WD LCG Slash - MM2|2650kv LCG Slash 4x4