I can't believe some people are actually that bad to the point that they steal?... My beats head phones (top of the line, and very expensive- $150 expensive) were stolen. I had to run to my locker to put my school laptop in the library, took the conents of my hoodie pocket and set it on a counter, and asked my friend to watch the items, his reply was sure, no problem. Which i was only gone for 2 minutes at most, i came back and there was a kid (not little kid, high school kid) standing right by my items, rubbing his hands by the spot where my head phones used to be. I didn't think anything of this, he left and i went and picked up my stuff, and my head phones were gone.... I am having my Mother contact the school to ask the principal to review the security cameras to see if it was that kid... which that kid has gotten in trouble with the school for stealing in the past. Hopefully, this will all get cleared up and i get my headphones back.....

But bottom line, why do people feel the need to steal?!!! Are people just that lazy? for nearly everything i have, i worked and saved up the money to buy the items, even the head phones..