RC poster

Dr-1 battery size?

Does anyone know the measurements of the stock dr-1 battery? Thanks

RC poster
    No one can take 2 minutes to go measure a battery?

RC Enthusiast
    Hey man, I'm at work right now (3rd shift sux), but if you haven't gotten your answer by the time I get home, I'll measure mine and post it up for ya.

--Kevin

RC poster
    Thanks But I actually got my dr-1 in the mail yesterday so it all good now. BTW if anybody wants to know these fit the dr-1 and it still flies great with a little trim adjustment. http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...?&I=LXYCH7&P=7

RC Racer
    I guess the plug polarity was right out of the box? or did you have to change them. 5mm longer and 150mah more sounds good, did the flight time change?

RC poster
    The polarity was right, It definitely has longer runs time, not a huge difference but better, the batteries are cheaper and last longer, I see no down side lol. Oh I had to make another account because I got banned for no reason on the other one lol.

Quote Originally Posted by go ahead and ban me View Post
    The polarity was right, It definitely has longer runs time, not a huge difference but better, the batteries are cheaper and last longer, I see no down side lol. Oh I had to make another account because I got banned for no reason on the other one lol.
    Your account/s are being banned because you are only allowed to use one account. Creating multiple accounts is not allowed.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power