RC poster

Servo Saver Arm Upgrade

After an upgrade to a single servo, the stock servo saver arm broke. I am going to upgrade to an aluminum arm. I saw several for the Revo 3.3. Will these fit the summit? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjeeper View Post
    After an upgrade to a single servo, the stock servo saver arm broke. I am going to upgrade to an aluminum arm. I saw several for the Revo 3.3. Will these fit the summit? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
    +1 on this. Would love to know some good aftermarket upgrades for the servo arm as well. Mine is still working with my monster torque single servo setup but I would like to upgrade mine as well and remove some more slop from the steering system.

RC poster
    ST Racing concepts has a CNC machined single arm that looks good (pn STP6037S) and will fit the Revo. I think it will also fit Summit but I want to be sure before I purchse.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by oldjeeper View Post
    ST Racing concepts has a CNC machined single arm that looks good (pn STP6037S) and will fit the Revo. I think it will also fit Summit but I want to be sure before I purchse.

Can anyone in the know confirm this? Or is there some other aluminum servo arm everyone out there is using for a single servo setup on the Summit with proven success?

Any servo arm (not horn) designed for the Revo will work for the E-Revo or the Summit.
    I have always had to shave a little of the chassis buttressing off when using aftermarket servo arms. It is easy to do with a utility knife.

I used the Pro-Line version of this arm for multiple Revo-based vehicles, but I'm not sure what the deal is with GH Racing stuff not being available. Maybe it's a canadian thing.
    Last edited by ksb51rl; 03-07-2013 at 11:13 AM.
    Alt-248 on the number pad =

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ksb51rl View Post
    Any servo arm (not horn) designed for the Revo will work for the E-Revo or the Summit.
    I have always had to shave a little of the chassis buttressing off when using aftermarket servo arms. It is easy to do with a utility knife.

I used the Pro-Line version of this arm for multiple Revo-based vehicles, but I'm not sure what the deal is with GH Racing stuff not being available. Maybe it's a canadian thing.
    Great. Thanks for the link. Looks like Towerhobbies is out of them as well. Will just have to bide my time them and hope my stock arm holds out until they are back in stock

RC poster
    Thanks for the bump Sactown and the response ksb51rl! I ordered the arm from ST Racing as they had them in stock.

RC poster
    I just recieved the ST Racing arm and it fit with just minor trimming as ksb mentioned. A nice looking arm. Machined very well!

RC Turnbuckle Jr. pavmentsurfer's Avatar
    The Revo single sided arm WILL work on the summit. GH racing has one as does STRC. Ive used the GH arm on my ERBE and my Summit and it works great. Havent used the STRC version but their stuff is always good, I wouldnt hesitate to get it. I bought my GH racings ones from tower. But they are on ebay as well.
    Pede, Summit,
    ERBE, Rally,
    Motley Crew, 1SQ