RC Qualifier

Talking Bought a Summit :)

So I finally bought a Summit!!! (gotta love taxes season)

I haven't gotten it yet, but it should be here friday. bought it from a member here and so far the experience has been great. I intended to purchase it new, but he assured me the Summit had only been ran once, and I believed him just by looking at the pictures .

All of you here in the Summit forum have so many suggestions and modifications wow!. so many projects and really cool pictures too, so I am still reading through all the threads.

I am too excited, even though I have like 4 other RC's (erevo, slash 4x4, stampede 4x4, ken block) it just never gets old to get that new RC

I will post pictures once I get it. For now, I will continue to read the threads.

Until next time fellow members.
    Sony Action Camera, My new toy

RC Qualifier
    Welcome to the Forum. I too am a new Summit owner about 2 to 3 months now. Your right the forum can be overwhelming at times. I started with multiple Summits and have slowly added things I thought made sense and that I could handle. I am still amazed at how well the Summit does right out of the box. I rum mine with my adult kids and my grand kids. We have done things that I thought would destroy the Summits. These Summits are not like the R/Cs were 30 years ago. Feel free to ask questions no matter how simple. Everyone here has been very friendly and helpful, even with my most simple questions. ENJOY.

RC Enthusiast
    I just got one also on Friday! I love this thing. I came from a MERV to this and it's like a whole new hobby to me. I was notorious for breaking the MERV any time I went out, something unexpected always happened and it wasn't uncommon to watch it cartwheel through the air. I must say the summit has taken a few of these surprises, shrugged them off, and just kept going. I explicitly thought to myself as my summit was tumbling through the air like the ungraceful beast it is (while airborne), that I know this sight all too well and something was going to break, but absolutely nothing did. Low gear is so much fun, I thought I was all about speed with rc till this thing. I've never had so much fun going up stacks of pallets, over stumps in a park, through streams, crawling through construction sites ect. If you're anything like me, you'll not regret it one bit. I have a lot of reading to do as well, but just wanted to share in the excitement of new ownership haha.

Congrats on getting your Summit! I hope you enjoy it!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    wow, seems like a lot of guys are getting a summit. i've been meaning to get it for some time now, finally I jumped on the wagon. Is it weird for me to keep checking the tracking info every hour?? haha
    Sony Action Camera, My new toy

wow, seems like a lot of guys are getting a summit. i've been meaning to get it for some time now, finally I jumped on the wagon. Is it weird for me to keep checking the tracking info every hour?? haha
    No, it's not weird, it's abnormal. You should be checking the tracking every minute, not hour.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Racer
    yeah like wolf said min by min. you probly check every hour because you have not been lucky enuff to drive one yet i have been eye balling the thing for years. alway have just messed with rc, could have a broken car for six months and not care. i get the shakes if its broken for just a day or two. should have got one sooner. just its not the best at any one thing but it will do alot well. and if your only going to grab one rc to go play this would be it. and one thing i have learned. if you ask questions try and list all your specs and mods. like a steak we all like summits diffrent. i like to take mine hiking and to fill up the hang out time when out 1:1 jeepn.. some like a brushless wheeling 35mph monster!! what ever way you choose, ask question on here because alot of ppl have learned what combos work. and good luck and happy wheeln
    My posts and summit are a hazard to your health

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxhoundEP3 View Post
    Its addicting. I wonder if there is a Summit Rehab facility somewhere. Sounds like the idiot in North Korea is backing off so hopfully you can stay in the States and enjoy the Summit. Enjoy - you deserve it.